Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rosie is Featured Artist at the Charleston Artist Guild Gallery

Pin It
Sunset At Oyster Creek
oil
Charleston Artist Guild Gallery

Well, we forgot to take pictures of the reception last night! But I am happy to report that the gallery and I had a great turn out. Lots of interest in and sales, not only in my art, as I am the FEATURED ARTIST in May but also in some of the other great ART we have in the gallery. 
Despite the cooler temps and a bit of drizzle, we were very excited to greet you all!
It was also French Quarter Artwalk so we had plenty of art lovers in the area. 
Thanks for coming by and stay in touch!

 Carolina Marsh and Creek
Oil

Like I said! 
We forgot to take pics during the event but here I am at the gallery door after setting up the exhibit.

No comments: